Organizational Development Leadership & Training
Organizational Development (OD) interventions result in innovative solutions, greater management commitment, and increased organizational effectiveness. Senior management teams identify, plan and implement the strategies, structure and systems that build profitability and reduce costs.
Each OD intervention is as unique as our individual client. Organizations, like individuals have their strengths, challenges and culture. The facilitator provides focus, structure and business process tools ensuring team members maintain solidarity and efficiency throughout the planning and execution process. The end result is sustained growth and profitability.
Typical intervention includes:
- Creating Actionable Mission Statement and Guiding Principles
- Executive Team Building
- Strategic Mapping
- Performance Management Planning
- Building Pay-For-Performance Systems
- Performance Based Job descriptions
- Incentive Planning
- Identifying ROI From Training - Job Link ™
back to top